Sold for $1,840,000
SOLD!! Contact Karen D'Angola on 0438 974 253 for more details.
Perfect opportunity to purchase this substantial single level home packed full of potential in the much desired Ulundri Drive Precinct. Ideally located within walking distance to Castle Towers, Northwest Rail Link, express buses and the local schools, this is one property you do not want to miss out on.
Taking full advantage of its northerly rear aspect, everything about this property will enthuse the astute buyer from the level 922m2 of prime Castle Hill land to the park like surrounds and the surprising size of each of the rooms within. Certainly is one of those homes that you can make your own and treasure for many years to come.
• Overly generous family room which opens up to the beautiful wrap around verandahs and the lush manicured gardens
• Covered alfresco dining area
• Large lounge room and formal dining with French doors to the surrounding verandahs
• Extensive timber kitchen with quality appliances and adjoining meals area
• Huge master bedroom with en-suite and built-in wardrobes
• Further three generous bedrooms all with built ins
• Large main bathroom with separate toilet/powder room
• Third shower and toilet in the laundry
• Oversized remote double garage with plenty of storage or workshop space
• Ducted air conditioning, alarmed and several skylights throughout to let in the natural light
• Zoned for Castle Hill Public and Castle Hill High as well as being in close proximity to an array of independent schools.
*Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.